Children and Family Treatment and Support Services (CFTSS) is a state certified program that was created to help children under age 21 develop and sustain critical skills in relationship building, organization, and improving self-esteem. Designed with children and parents in mind, CFTSS services can be facilitated at-home, an IDCC facility, or any location that is convenient for you. IDCC’s experienced service providers will develop a treatment plan together with you that is focused on your child’s unique needs.
CFTSS services are available with NYS Children’s Medicaid or a Medicaid Managed Care Plan. There is no cost to you for these services, and you choose where services are provided.
The CFTSS program helps children learn critical life skills which can include:
- Improving communication and relationships with family and friends.
- Developing self-care and coping skills to manage emotions.
- Learning to incorporate your child’s goals into everyday life.
IDCC provides the following CFTSS services:
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
- Community Psychiatric Supports Treatment (CPST) services
Who can receive these services?
A licensed practitioner will come to the location of your choice to conduct an assessment.
We will then review your child’s assessment to determine which services will best meet your child’s needs.
Once the proper services have been finalized you can choose where they are provided.