Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)
What is a CCBHC?
CCBHCs provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use disorder services. Based on your needs, you may be provided the following services through our CCBHC:
- Crisis mental health services, including 24-hour mobile crisis teams, emergency crisis intervention, and crisis stabilization
- Medication management
- Screening, assessment, and diagnosis
- Patient-centered treatment planning
- Outpatient mental health and substance use services
- Primary care screening and monitoring
- Targeted case-management
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Peer support, counseling services, and family support services
- Services for members of the armed services and veterans
What will I receive at a CCBHC?
A CCBHC offers expanded coordination with other health care and social service providers, with a focus on whole health and comprehensive access to a full range of medical, behavioral and supportive services. You will have easier access to care and a coordinated team addressing all of your healthcare needs. You will also be involved in creating the best treatment plan for you while being supported by peers who have had similar experiences.
What kinds of providers are at the CCBHC?
We offer a comprehensive care team at the CCBHC. We create individualized treatment plans and care teams for each client. Your care team may include some of the following:
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered nurse
- Nurse care coordinator
- Licensed practical nurse
- Service coordinator
- Rehabilitation counselor
- Employment specialist
Who can receive services through the CCBHC?
The Care Coordination Team provides services for people needing assistance for both behavioral and physical health needs. We can assist you to assess your needs, link you to community resources, assist you with applying for benefits, vocational training, education about your health needs, and have peers who can connect you to mutual aid support groups and other community-based resources. We currently offer the following services:
- Screening and early intervention treatment services for persons at risk of or with substance abuse disorders.
- Assistance with applying for benefits (SSI, SNAP, Medicaid, etc.) and community resources.
- Vocational training
- Nutrition and health coaching
- Peer support, mutual aid support groups and other community-based resources
- Family Psychoeducation and Illness Management
- Intensive Community-Based Mental Health Care for military and veterans
- Outpatient mental health and substance abuse services
Does the CCBHC take insurance?
Our CCBHC accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurances. If you do not have insurance but qualify to receive it, our staff will help you obtain it.